In-home Organisation Service
"LIFE TRULY BEGINS AFTER YOU HAVE PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER." - Marie Kondo
Secure your in-home organisational service now, and one of our SMH organisational consultants will work with you in your home to build a calm, organised space. Please note this is just the deposit to secure your booking*...
Area's we organise:
- Wardrobes - Master, Children's
- Bedrooms - Master, Guest and Children's
- Linen Cupboard
- Playrooms/Craft rooms
- Other - By Consultation (Please enquire)
As a guide, our experience suggests that a standard pantry service will take two of our organisation consultants 2 hours on site (per consultant) and 2 hours of prep time. (6 hours of dedicated time to your installation).
We will achieve a tidy space for you through our step by step process:
Removing, discarding, grouping, re-homing and labelling.
Once your space is organised through our effective 'Simplify My Home' process, it will be easy to maintain. You will feel a sense of calm that you, your whole family and even visitors to your home can enjoy.
Why choose Simplify My Home to organise your home?
- Top of our game – Our team are friendly professionals and will treat your home with the utmost respect.
- Highly trained – Our Senior Organisation Consultants have had extensive training and experience in organising spaces.
- Well planned – We create an extensive plan before coming into your home; we use photos of your home and decide on a project plan with you before we enter your home.
- Eco-friendly – We only use the best cleaning products for the environment – we provide all of these within the cost of the service
- Rubbish & recycling – Simplify My Home remove all expired items! We take all recycling back to our warehouse, including soft plastics and correctly dispose of it all.
- Donations – If you wish, we offer a donation service; we can take your old jars and donate them to charities within your area.
- We stay in touch – A follow-up call two weeks following our visit to ensure your new systems are working as you expected, then six months later to see how you're going…
The total cost of our services starts at $650*. After the initial 2 hours onsite, additional hours are billed at $70 per consultant, per hour, in 15-minute increments.
We currently only service the Auckland area. Please note that there may be a travel fee depending on your location in Auckland.
*A booking must be coupled with a minimum product spend of $300. You can add products to the cart now along with your booking, or our experienced team can assist you through consultation.
Any questions? – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our service support team members will be happy to help.